Friday, May 27, 2005

Rezzee's Blog Lost and Found

As I was about to add a few words to my previous post on paradox and Pandora's Box, I found that Blogger had lost Rezzee's Blog. My Blog was lost to me, as if beneath the blogosherian sea, for most of May 25th - and it reappeared just as suddenly. From now on, when I see the 'cannot be found' Blogger screen, after I have clicked over to a favorite weblog, I will refrain from concluding that it moved away without leaving a fowarding address, or sailed off into the sunset, until at least 24 hours have gone by.

I have not yet caught up to the train of thought I was riding, before Blogger's hardware error temporarily, yet traumatically, derailed me. Everything looks to be back on track, but my continuation of that earlier blog will have to wait until another day.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]