Friday, February 24, 2012

What will I blog about? News and questions that shift...


Henceforth this blog will show news that inspires or encourages shamanic shifting of my thoughts, words and actions. I'm planning to post briefer blurbs more often, because I'm connecting via mobile usually nowadays, and imagine I'll operating this way for months to come.

The title will link out to what shifted me, and the text might attempt to explain. If I manage to include a picture, its relevancy may be questionable.

The faded mask here was magic-marked on a paper bag years ago. That weird face appears to be surprised at me during brief instants when I glance up.

The amazing survival of bird flocks over winter around these wooded blocks was stirring wonder in me this morning while I shifted slushy snow off the steps.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]