Saturday, February 25, 2012

Clear Saturday? Enjoy the sky show...



At dusk I might be able to glimpse this celestial dance-party; I imagined geaming snow banks hinting there's hope for clear-enough vews later.


Tonight’s the Night: Crescent Moon Flirts With Venus, Jupiter; Mercury, Mars, Drop In
Tonight’s the Night: Crescent Moon Flirts With Venus, Jupiter; Mercury, Mars, Drop In - ICTMN.com: Venus, Jupiter and the moon form a triangle on February 25 and 26, plus Mercury and Mars are visible in this month's night sky.

I published early by typo in Add This (oops). These first posts in my new mobile-mode may highlight temporary technical troubles, but I'll grow accustomed to the new touch needed soon, I expect, especially if I keep practicing.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]