Saturday, December 10, 2011

Secret rock garden in India inspires and encourages


This here LA Times story about a hidden rock garden that "rocks" has inspired and encouraged my humble rock gardening efforts!

The picture shows only the barest beginning stages of one of the new rock gardens I started this autumn in Dane County, Wisconsin. This layout is next to a home, but others are secret.

Much more work and play with these projects will happen after the spring thaws. Until this territory freezes over I continue adding and shifting in gradual, unpredictable increments.

Someday I would like to shamanic-shift a vacant-lot-sized public rock garden I have envisioned in shamanic dreaming into ordinary reality.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]