Friday, October 17, 2008

"I do not want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

Diane AckermanImage by kkfea via Flickr --- Diane Ackerman

Hello from Sharan: Have you read any of naturalist and poet Diane Ackerman's books? She is one of my favorite contemporary authors.

To read in a more eco-friendly way, I borrow and lend or swap books - or go paperless. But I don't know which is less harmful - paper or electronic books. I understand that computers harm the environment and I suppose the new portable eBook readers do too.

Living in eco-friendliness seems harder and harder and I re-focus on just doing the best I can, day by day. I ask for guidance from Spirit whenever I have a question, then do the next 'best' action as I understand it, then ask again.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]