Thursday, March 13, 2008

Science and religion make one bridge and pathway


Matter and spirit are already and forever married with children. I am one of their more foolish children, ecstatically adventuring life through both science and religion.

Fun: If I begin outside with matter and learn about reality by sensing, thinking, and judging my way into bigger better pictures, I am doing science. If I begin within with spirit and learn about reality by feeling, intuiting, and perceiving my way out towards bigger better pictures, I am doing religion.

More fun: These parallels lay down side by side yet join at every infinity (and within singularities like me) to birth the ongoing paradoxical bridge I call my life journey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

Image credit: Chris Lofty Dreamstime.com

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]