Saturday, June 09, 2007

Click here to watch 'The Meatrix'!

We tell ourselves all kinds of stories...then dream and tell these stories as our lives. Even the horror stories and nightmares we live can be life enhancing - when they shock us then awaken us so we can dream anew and change our stories.

Shamanic Action: I won't knowingly buy another factory farming product. I'm joining the resistance - it's not futile. I can do and dream better day by day and refuse cruel meals. Whether I take political action or not I can purify my energy-money flow and shamanic storying around ethical eating everywhere I go.

Shamanic Dreaming: I dream re-creative, co-creative working companionship among all beings in this world, even though we must still eat one another during the daily play of Life. My view: Plants and minerals are living beings just as alive as animals and Ourkind, and my elders and ancestors were all omnivorous, and a few of my animal helpers are omnivorous and several are carnivorous - and every being in ordinary reality eats and gets eaten somehow - so 'abstaining from meat' does not automatically mean ethical eating let alone sacred eating to me. I am still journeying on the intention of learning how to 'eat in a sacred way' while here on earth and how best to offer my own matter and energy body to LIFE when the fateful perfect moment arises.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]