Friday, April 06, 2007

Freedom from pressure to blog forced blogging in link blogging

When I write I usually post here...

...anonymously at http://companions-church.blogspot.com/ ('Shamanic Shifting Dreaming Drumming and Foolish Wondering')

...and on the other Universal Peregrine Companions weblogs, especially...

http://shamanicshifting.blogspot.com/ ('Living SpaceTime Spiral Temple') originally opened by Teal and me...

or at Zaadz...or Yahoo! Shaman Fools and Yahoo! Shamanic Alchemy.

So what is left for here? I hereby shift this weblog into a link blog and a handy space to keep my blogroll which I updated last week, finally. I hereby declare my freedom from troubling tendencies and pesky patterns of giving in to pressure to blog and doing any forced blogging.

If all I have to offer here is links, I shall simply link blog here and now

...every now and then, maybe without comment. If I simply, quickly linked even a small percentage of the beings, situations, and things I wonder over along my shamanic journey of life this blog would be updated every hour. And I might have fun every so often revisiting and remembering these snippets of web life.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]