Friday, February 23, 2007

Shamanic Web Journeying Around Walking My Talking Softly

I heard you have noisy upstairs neighbors at Shamanic Shift Center in Milwaukee, ladies with 'clackers' and gentlemen with 'clod hoppers' visiting the massage therapist above the sanctuary, stomping on those resonant hardwood floors, which are also your ceilings, just as a matter of course. Well, actually I don't hear it, thank the Spirit(s), but I am shamanic dreaming for a flowing shift in those energy patterns anyway.

My shamanic journeying theme for today: It is a healthy habit to get into, walking the talk softly and maybe carrying a big stick too! After I shamanic journey I may decorate a new song and dance stick for bringing more harmonious motion and blessed commotion to you and everyone.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]