Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Luminescent Angel by Cymone Anna Simmons

THE LUMINESCENT ANGEL
by Cymone Anna Simmons

I have an angel in my garden who shines above us all.
I have an angel in my garden who gives off an eerie glow.
I have an angel in my garden whose spirit connects us all.

Her feet are planted firmly.
Her wings shake off the dust.
The fairies come out to greet her and offer a bed of rest.
The bed is made of flowers, the vines make up the sides.
The wings are rested gently, the angel closes her eyes.

Her feet are firmly planted.
Her wings shake off the dust.
The fairies come out to greet her in perfect love and trust.
The gods kneel before her, the goddesses bow their heads.
The angel stands before them to guide the living and the dead.

Her gown is a glossy shimmer.
The halo a luster of gold.
Her eyes a topaz fire.

As you see her rising higher her heart is a starry sky.
The moon a pearl of wisdom.
The sun a radiance of truth.
The people gather under her and see the universe as a divine gift.

I have an angel in my garden who came to bless us all.
I have an angel in my garden who represents the best in us all.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]