Thursday, January 25, 2007

Divinity Meditation Link

To Shamanic Shift from Robin Rice, shamanic practitioner and owner of BeWhoYouAre.com...

Dear "Be Who You Are" Friends,

It's not very often that I pass on the work of someone else, but in this case, I just had to. My friend Anita Pathik Law put together a meditation- style "Divinity Movie" so moving, I really wanted to share it with you.

The Divinity Movie is soothing spiritual nourishment. It tells a Divine story worth hearing. You can watch the contemporary design of the video, or simply close your eyes and let the words and music bring you to a deeply connected place. I think you will love Anita's voice as much as I do!

This movie is so popular already, that some are finding the website overloaded with too many at once--if so, try back later.

Turn Up Your Speakers And Click Here!

All Blessings, Robin

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]