Sunday, December 24, 2006

Milwaukee & World Blessings In Disguise

Photo by ImageAfter.com(Everyone, I apologize for the deleted posts around this one...I forgot the URL changes if the title changes!)

When the disguises on life's blessings are thick, very thick, often whole lifetimes thick, I am thankful for daily reminders to make an extra effort to thank Spirit(s) for all the blessings of this life...like the examples above and below, no matter what...

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=545446

...and now I offer all the individuals and situations bringing us costumed and masked blessings back to Spirit(s) for further soul and reality shifting towards the Best for all. Today I shamanic dream again of being more and more aware of the incognito angels I am 'entertaining' (and being entertained by) every day in too many odd and ordinary ways to keep track of - at the corner, on the bus, in line at the store, amidst rush hour traffic, through trouble and terror...everywhere and anywhere.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]