Tuesday, November 21, 2006

2006 Leonid Meteor Trickle of Twinkles

A Wonder: Around central and southeastern Wisconsin the sky clouded over on November 17th and clouds blew over us all afternoon and evening so I thought I would see Leonid meteors in my dreams only. I was surprised when I woke up for a pre-dawn prayer period and noticed the sky was all clear and the air brisk and crisp. So I bundled up and ventured out.

Even though the 2006 Leonid meteor shower turned out to be just a trickle I was rewarded for gazing into the starlit darkness then glancing vaguely towards Leo as I retold Lion tales to myself. Right before my wandering eyes just one fleeting, flaring twinkle suddenly grazed the edge of night!

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]