Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Book Wish: SYNCHRONICITY: SCIENCE, MYTH, AND THE TRICKSTER by Allan Combs & Mark Holland

I was considering beginning a wish list to link to on the sidebar...after I found myself wishing I had the book linked in this blog's title in my hands. Many wishes of mine 'come true' anyway before I have a chance add them to the invisible wish list I keep. A circle companion was recommending Kaboodle and I just found Wishlist.com by following a hunch! Here is JustGive.org for the wishing of charitable contributions.

I was wondering what has been written on the web about 'shamanic wishing'...which is an activity I often play around with. When I googled it I found only Intentronics. Now I find myself wishing I would overflow some enthusiasm and write creatively about the (simple) teachings I have received so far from Spirit(s) on shamanic wishing. This isn't the same as active wishing...yet it is similar.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]