Monday, May 01, 2006

Lightning Science

I was dreaming within thunder and lightning and woke up wondering. This page from USATODAY.com looks like a good resrouce on thunder and lighting:

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/resources/basics/wlightning.htm

...though I always wonder how long a newspaper page URL will remain valid. This week promises to be stormy around here, yet I know such promises are often broken. And if that happens I will not be disappointed.

During the middle of last week views of the night sky were unusually clear around here and I enjoyed stumbling though a few evening strolls with my nose up searching for marvels overhead. Earth and sky are still my favorite kind of good news sources.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]