Friday, December 23, 2005

Wild Shaman Santa Initiator In My Dreams

I just returned from a shamanic dream journey to the North Pole. However, it looked more like a cartoon fantasy North Pole, the action was taking place during daylight, though I know better.

Maybe it was really the South Pole, but Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus were giant wild folks, chasing me over ice dunes and into ice caves. Floating on the air in the distance was a crystal clear ice castle, but I never reached it. The intention for this evening's shamanic journey with the circle was to go to the most vexing limit or edge of my life and learn as much about it as possible, and even discover or invent a way to get past or go through it - but this adventure calls for at least one sequel.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]