Saturday, November 19, 2005

Journaling Though A Collage Scrapbook Lately

I started this weblog because it is a part of the shamanic practice way (that I share with some others) to journal, at least once a month. However, lately my spiritual adventures are not inspiring any written accounts. At the beginning, I must have wanted my own blog, in order to have somewhere to keep a blogroll. I am not even going to consider blogging anymore until I have someting I want to write down instead of express though artplay.

I did not know about the Soul Collage process until a couple of months ago, when I started collaging some larger cards and keeping them in a folder. Of course, I have been reading about more creativity, color, and art connections to direct spiritual experience and knowing, too. My collages are slightly 3-D, and in a way too higher dimensional, for me to understand how to display them digitally - until I learn more about IT.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]