Friday, August 05, 2005

Shamanic Journey: To the Far Side of the Moon and Round About

NASA Photo (It looks like a shaman on the moon to me.)Against some of the traditions and popular wisdom, a small circle of shamanic journeying companions voyaged around the Moon, just as it shifted, in this world's eyes, from waning to waxing, from old to new. The journey gave me a bigger picture view, and I noticed more potential and new possiblilities for dancing with the Spirit(s) of the Moon.

Not only was I reminded by Spirit and the Spirits that the whole surface of the moon receives light from the Sun and the Stars, as I and all things turn, and go around. I was given a glimpse of real Lunar Light. "There is there is plenty of light on the Moon," one of my Wise Guides pointed out. And then I remembered, and saw a truth of the matter, that like myself, and everything, the Moon glows from within, even as it reflects and refracts external lighting - because, of course, the Moon is made of LIGHT, too.

My intention for this shamanic journey, was shifting more life and conciousness in this world towards fulfillments of real freedom.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]