Monday, July 25, 2005

Blogging Along - World and Self as Web Logs


I do not blog online very often, because the lines of my life are my real, dream-blog. I deliberately, once in a while dramatically, return to myself and bring my world with me, for shorter and longer shamanic prayer treatments, several spacetimes every earth day. The shamanic prayer treatments and interventions are revealing, shifting, freeing, healing openings for Spirit and the Spirits, amidst whatever is going on - usually unnoticable to the ordinary eyes of the world.

Slowly, certainly, with uncertainty, I blog my concious reconnecting to the quantum yet universal web of being. I am learning to keep my non-ordinary eyes open at the same time as my ordinary eyes, and dream earth fun.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]