Thursday, June 16, 2005

This Season's First Butterfly

The first butterfly I saw this season seemed to be just resting on a leaf in a nearby church garden. This butterfly looked like a Giant Swallowtail. I stopped in my tracks and waited to see if this colorful companion would open and close it's soft, yellowy wings - and thereby, perhaps, soon change drastically the life experiences of an unmet companion somewhere across our world.

The Giant Swallowtail was still for several long moments, then it slowly, silently, opened and shut it's tiny yet wide wings. I sensed creative chaos profoundly hidden in this scene. As I remained there, in reverent respect, considering the inner and outer journeys of butterfly beings, I took a momentary, timeless, dream journey with my new, twin-tailed mini-giant shamanic mentor, Giant Swallowtail Butterfly, and brought back mere glimpses of many more dimensions and marvels of chaos playing within conciousness in the realms of Spirit.

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]