Monday, November 08, 2004

The Northern Lights Were Green

At least one other, besides me (but not beside me) saw all green Northern Lights from around 9PM to 10PM CST (this blog title is the link). I was taking a walk, and the greenish panals and "shreaded curtains" were already aglow in the northeast and east, when I began. I saw this visible secret when I stepped out on the pourch and happened to look up, and then kept looking up and wondering; the city lights seemed to be hiding this free entertainment right in plain sight. This mysterious green glowing started growing while I was out, and covered about 2/3 of our sky by the time I stepped inside to accomplish a small task I had set aside to complete. When I came back out an hour later, the green lights had almost completly faded.

~ as_q

Bookmarking

Bookmarks are here:
[ShamanicShift's StumbleUpon]

Directory Links
[Shaman Portal]